• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Uuurgh! Wrap for lunch

Bellydancer57

Well jumped in at the deep end & tried a hoummus wrap, just a 1/4. OMG my pouch didn't like it at all. The pain was awful & was sick 3 times. I chewed & chewed & chewed but me & wraps not gonna mix. :cry:

Try warburtons pockets go down a lot better!

Thx for tip. I will if I ever get to eat again!

Well we all have to go through the learning curve. I do find it interesting how we all have different tolerances.

I'm going to try a wrap today for lunch. Wish me luck

Oooh good luck. Chew & chew & when you think you've done enough chew again! Let us know how you get on. On fluids today as still sore.

Oooh good luck. Chew & chew & when you think you've done enough chew again! Let us know how you get on. On fluids today as still sore.

Eurghhhh is what I say to wraps, it flaming well stuck and I had to bring it back up so we won't be trying that again.

I was back to smooth soup yesterday for the rest of the day

Oh well we live and learn

So sorry to hear that. Yes we live & learn.

I thought I would give spring roll wraps a try in place a normal wrap. They are very thin but should still hold the filing together.

Why not make meat wraps? Use meat as the bread to roll up salad in the middle? No need for carbs then :)

What a bl@@dy good idea! Thx for that tip.

JO28172 said:
Why not make meat wraps? Use meat as the bread to roll up salad in the middle? No need for carbs then :)

Jo that's an excellent idea! I'll defo need to remember that one x

Back