• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Vanessa(again!)Radio 4-womans Hour

POPPET

Sunny Horizons
She must be well in profit now lol

Anyway she was on the radio this morning(12 August)so you can catch it on "listen again"

Mr Kerrigan bariatric surgeon was also on so worth a listen as informative as well as entertaining

I really do hope Vanessa works at this band hard enough to succeed .... but I am hearing her "contradict" herself about certain aspects of her WLS story

I have to say if i lived in a house with Vanessa Feltz i would have to render her unconcious with a big frozen trout!! That constant niose that drones out her gob grrrr!!

Oh dear not a fan then K8Y lol?

Ive not heard any of her interviews post band but Im sure she hasnt finished doing the rounds just yet!

Oppsie, does that make me sound like a big bad meany??? lol, She's just so......so.... words escape me!
Don't get me wrong she has had some really poopie times and taken a lot of flack, and i admire strong women but jeeze, she seems so self imporant and self rightous, i don't know, but she never seems to talk about anything important, only ever about herself?
I may be very wrong and she may do loads for charity, and i dare say there are other awfull self preserving celebs out there, but she just grinds my gears.
Rant over xxxxxx (Sorry if i have offended anyone!!)

Oppsie, does that make me sound like a big bad meany??? lol, She's just so......so.... words escape me!
Don't get me wrong she has had some really poopie times and taken a lot of flack, and i admire strong women but jeeze, she seems so self imporant and self rightous, i don't know, but she never seems to talk about anything important, only ever about herself?
I may be very wrong and she may do loads for charity, and i dare say there are other awfull self preserving celebs out there, but she just grinds my gears.
Rant over xxxxxx (Sorry if i have offended anyone!!)

I think the word your looking for is ''infuriating''... or ''self obsessed''......

Back