• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Vanessa Feltz in the news,, again

Windy Pants

She looks cracking! And I love that red dress! x

She looks great and well done to her! I'm not judging her by the amount she has lost, or not lost, but buy the fact that she has done something good for herself.

We need more positive media coverage so this is great, makes a change from all the negative stories. Well done Vanessa

Wow, she looks like shes lost more than that to me! She looks good, and good on her for not covering up that shes had surgery.....unlike some celebs! :D XX

I am really pleased for her it must be very difficult being in the public eye all the time.

Did anyone see Fern Britton on the Christmas day strictly programme, now what a fab advert for the Banders. She was stunning.

Yes Fern looks amazing, another good advert for surgery and I support her 100% for not wishing to tell anyone about it. Lets face it even though we have WLS (or are waiting) we still have to do the healthy eating and exercise thing, it is not a cheat it is a tool to help achieve our goals. It doesn't stop the hard work to achieve it does it?

What annoys me is the comments at the bottom about it being ' the lazy way' to lose weight. After all, once you've had the op you don't have to be careful about what you eat or do any exercise do you ?? Grrrrrr

BUT she looks great and I didn't actually recognise Fern on 'Strictly' lol.

Can't 'weight' until I don't recognise myself haha

she looks great, and love how she made a point of saying you still crave the food showing it isn't such an easy option !!!! well done Ms Feltz

Im with you Angela about the comments after the article. Shows how some people still think about wls. I dont think many banders would say it was so easy or any miracle tool - just hard work, healthy eating and exercise. Just the same as without the band really but it shows there is still so much ignorance out there.
I had my band done just before Vanessa on 1st june so I am always very interested in her progress
Jo XX

more power to her! I doubt her story is too dis-similar to many of ours.... it's just played out in the public arena.

I didnt recognise Fern either,her legs looked fab.She looked like she did when she started in tv!

Back