• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Vanessa has one

I've been listening to Vanessa this morning on her phone in show, She said "I had the op on Friday and back at work on Monday," she could have had 2 weeks off but feels fine, she also sounds so very upbeat outwardly. Few people have called in saying they also have one, i sent an email with this site's address for her perusal..lol

Well i used to follow vanessa as i was her size etc, I copied the shampoo, hair exstentions etc but i got in before her on the gastric sleeve (i know she's had the band) but equivlent lol

I think the media don't have a go at Dawn French is because Dawn doesn't try and lose weight and yo yo like Vanessa. Dawn is a champion for plus sized women to such an extent she started her own range of designs (in Evans) at one point, not sure if she still does it...

Vanessa showed a weakness in that she doesn't like her size and the media being the predators that they are have attacked...

I personally wish Vanessa all the best and hope the 17lb is just the beginning for her to become a loser who is happy x

Maybe you're thinking Ann Diamond zns?

good for her, at least she's admitting it, adter all she got it off before with exercise and diet but it's like we all know it's keeoing it off

I wish her good luck - as i would to anyone - but she does have an added bonus I believe. Isn't her current husband a plastic surgeon ? Wish I had one of those at home ;-) Soupie.

her husband that walked out on her a few years ago was a surgeon I believe - her current beau is a musician - if you can call him that, he had one hit in the eighties or nineties lol

She's great for being so open isn't she? Wish I could be like that.

Working at the BEEB I now know of three women who have decided to manage their weight using different methods me obviously with my bypass, another has lost a lot using lighter life, and vanessa with her band. I hope we all succeed in keeping it off. I do know the other staff around notice the change very quickly and discuss it with others but not with the person concerned. I hope vanessa gets the support she needs in work as well as outside it.

Back