• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

So pee'd off

What a horrible friend I think Friends like that who needs enemys hope your ok you have come so far and look stunning xxx

People never cease to make me laugh. For years I have been the but of the fat comments but mention an operation and suddenly they do not think I warrent one. As for the NHS funding WLS these same people are quite happy that I am waiting for knee replacement surgery which is likely to have been at least exacerbated by my weight problem. Obesity caught in the bud would save the NHS a lot of money I believe. I am off to Prague for my WLS but will have my knee ops on the NHS

Laura all i can say is you are worth ten of them so head up, wipe them out of your mind cos you will never change an idiots mind, its to hard to catch the brain cell :8855:
Keep positive hun xxx

Last edited:
I was going to say the same thing about smokers..I'm willing to bet many of those horrible "friends" of yours smoke and if they get a smoking related illness they'd expect the NHS to treat it, so that's also "self inflicted", same as for us, supposedly.

Jettison all negative influences.

I was also going to say the same thing, sunbathing gives you skin cancer, does that mean it shouldn't be treated, playing football causes horrendous injuries, should they not have operations on ligaments and broken bones? Drink a few too many and fall down and break something, pay for your own hospital treatment? I think not, lots of nhs services are to put right things we have caused ourselves, I feel NO guilt. I didn't do it on purpose.
I say keep your Fb and plaster it with pictures of the new slinky you. Just delete the so called friends you have obviously out grown. xxx

I had a friend of mine say something at work today... Made me soooooo mad! I said, what's up? She said, my back hurts from all these lazy fat asses that I have to move around. Soooooo rude! And when anyone asks me about my surgery, she either leaves the room or says I don't want to hear it. Seriously? She's a little blonde Barbie with an attitude. She always has all the attention from the guys. I can't wait to give her a run for her money! Biatch!

Thanks everyone I was feeling so down last night I really was I done nothing but cry the thing is in the last 24 hours she done nothing but write status's surrounding food, fat people, and weight since that one status I commented about and I really felt it was all aimed at md so last night I confronted her!! I asked wat I had done to upset or provoke her to the point she had to feel the need to write a status surrounding food, fat ppl and weight al which r close to my heart?? Well her response shocked me she really apologiesed and said she didn't realize that it would upset me as it wasn't aimed at me one bit, as for the comment the girl made on the first status she said she felt she couldnt get involved so that's why she didn't write anything, she is only about 8.5 stone and wants to get to 9 stone so she said it was her joking about getting ti her target weight by all the food statuss!!! She went bk abs reread it all and agreed how all the status's/ comments could b linked to me but she ensures me they ain't and she seemed genuine so maybe it's just me being over sensitive lately??? I feel really down and don't know why?? Think I may call the dr see if I need some extra vitamins/ minerals or supplements to make me feel better. Iv even called in sick this wk at wrk for no reason in paticaliar just bcus I carnt face it!!! Just feel down and it's really not me??? Xx

Laura, I'm so sorry I haven't seen this until now.
How dare so called friends think it's ok to make comments like this - either directly or indirectly - knowing that this is a sensitive issue for you which may cause offence.
You're better off without people like that and they'll be the ones missing out!
I hope you're feeling better about it all now, you're the better person and have faced your challenges head on, with honesty and integrity. They sound like they don't understand or appreciate that or you.
Sending hugs xXx
Sending hugs

newcy said:
OMG Laura! You don't need friends like that hun - get rid.

My 'best friend' from 11 years old constantly criticised and laughed at me and it wasn't until she tried to ruin my hen night that I realised she was jealous. I cut her out of my life and have never looked back - people like that are toxic and you're much better off without them. I have a brand new group of friends since having children, all genuine people who I can be honest with and rely on - fair enough they're not those really close friends like the people I went to school with but they're far healthier relationships.

Move on hun - you deserve better x

I take a similar attitude now. It sometimes feels a bit cut-throat, but my life is better for not wasting time on those that don't give equally in a friendship. Life's too short!
xXx

I hope you are soon feeling better laura , i suppose it doesn't help when the guilt complex is still there and we automatically think it's us xx the horrible weather doesn't help our moods at the moment because we can't get out for a nice healthy walk and get some feel good air into us xx take care

Laura b said:
Thanks everyone I was feeling so down last night I really was I done nothing but cry the thing is in the last 24 hours she done nothing but write status's surrounding food, fat people, and weight since that one status I commented about and I really felt it was all aimed at md so last night I confronted her!! I asked wat I had done to upset or provoke her to the point she had to feel the need to write a status surrounding food, fat ppl and weight al which r close to my heart?? Well her response shocked me she really apologiesed and said she didn't realize that it would upset me as it wasn't aimed at me one bit, as for the comment the girl made on the first status she said she felt she couldnt get involved so that's why she didn't write anything, she is only about 8.5 stone and wants to get to 9 stone so she said it was her joking about getting ti her target weight by all the food statuss!!! She went bk abs reread it all and agreed how all the status's/ comments could b linked to me but she ensures me they ain't and she seemed genuine so maybe it's just me being over sensitive lately??? I feel really down and don't know why?? Think I may call the dr see if I need some extra vitamins/ minerals or supplements to make me feel better. Iv even called in sick this wk at wrk for no reason in paticaliar just bcus I carnt face it!!! Just feel down and it's really not me??? Xx

Hi Laura,

Really wanted to reply to you,as I've posted lately about me not feeling myself,little things just really getting to me.
I wondered if it was a deficiency of some kind,I'm still not sure now,as it's so hard to get in my gps.
The friend who was mean to you...well this is the reason I haven't told anyone about having surgery.
People are so mean that I always knew they would be thinking I've took the easy option and I'm just a tax wasting fatty.
It's hard at times as nobody knows about my surgery and I have bad days..I don't have anyone to talk too, so this site is the only support I have.
It's very lonely at times x
But girl I've seen your photos and you look fantastic,so be very proud of yourself xxx

Louanne79 said:
Laura, I'm so sorry I haven't seen this until now.
How dare so called friends think it's ok to make comments like this - either directly or indirectly - knowing that this is a sensitive issue for you which may cause offence.
You're better off without people like that and they'll be the ones missing out!
I hope you're feeling better about it all now, you're the better person and have faced your challenges head on, with honesty and integrity. They sound like they don't understand or appreciate that or you.
Sending hugs xXx
Sending hugs

Thank you Lou it's mad cus out of everyone she's been the most supportive the others I could give a damn wat they thought but her I do cus like I say we r normally great friends we have baby's the same age 19 months so we've got that on common and often go play groups, ball pits and play days with each other but wen I read all the status's and comments it really upset me, she's apologized and asaid it wasnt aimed at me she seem genuine and i deffo lnow sone if the ppls comments was made towards ppl that r over weight and had bands or bypass's done but tbh most of them have problems themselves either it b drink or being iver weight themselves so it does boil down to jealousy at the end of the day, i feel a bit better about it now shes explained each status and know that now they ould b meaning something else i feel iv read into it a but much but fir now im gonna stay of facebook cus i do feel lately its irritating me!! Ill b bk on the but fir now im staying away lol thanks for all ur kind words everyone xxxzbypass'anyway

emma-louise said:
Hi Laura,

Really wanted to reply to you,as I've posted lately about me not feeling myself,little things just really getting to me.
I wondered if it was a deficiency of some kind,I'm still not sure now,as it's so hard to get in my gps.
The friend who was mean to you...well this is the reason I haven't told anyone about having surgery.
People are so mean that I always knew they would be thinking I've took the easy option and I'm just a tax wasting fatty.
It's hard at times as nobody knows about my surgery and I have bad days..I don't have anyone to talk too, so this site is the only support I have.
It's very lonely at times x
But girl I've seen your photos and you look fantastic,so be very proud of yourself xxx

Aww Emma thanks so much!! The thing is now iv got no problem with ppl not working if it's a good enough reason to not work but all that commented don't work the girl that said about fatties eating loads then getting operations on the nhs doesn't work, she's scammed things like housing benefit, and social so many times I mean that's money wasted surely???
I think it's our body's been through alot and they r in shock maybe we need to get in drs I think I'll ring mine now see if I can get an appointment but like urs it's so hard to get an appointment!! Hope u feel better soon xxx

aw thanks mags :)
Iv called the Drs shes sending me for bloods today then she's booked me on to see her in a wks time so we can see ways happening and why I'm feeling like this!! The only thing is iv got work Monday and really don't feel like it :-/ but iv had this week off self cert so would need a drs note she's said she will sort it out Friday for me but wat do I do Monday?? I just feel I carnt face work right about now? X

the doctor can back date your sick note to monday as long as you tell work you can't get appt till friday you should be ok. x

angiemason said:
the doctor can back date your sick note to monday as long as you tell work you can't get appt till friday you should be ok. x

Do u think?? I'm one of these that feel very conscience of wat ppl r thinking and saying Nd I don't feel I can face work but can I face them all slagging me off for being of sick (they probably won't they r a good bunch) but its how I'm feeling and I carnt help it!!

exactly :) so i don't think by the sounds of it you are ready for work on monday depression is a horrible thing and can be made worse if you don't treat it properly or just try to (pull yourself together ) take care x

angiemason said:
exactly :) so i don't think by the sounds of it you are ready for work on monday depression is a horrible thing and can be made worse if you don't treat it properly or just try to (pull yourself together ) take care x

Thank you, yea I need to pull myself together I think lol. X

Back