• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

So pee'd off

no i meant don't just think that , it is what people say when they have no idea about real depression and pulling yourself together only works if you have the help you need xx

depression is an awful thing honey, get to the docs and get yourself sorted. I have people say im mad to take prozac for 22 years, but if 2 pills a day give me a normal life, then i dont care lol good luck honey :) xxx

Thanks lady's had bloods done and seeing dr Friday xxx

how can they call them self friends just ignore them hun x

Good luck, Laura ... there is no shame in depression & better to nip it in the bud early ... your doctor will sort your sick note out as extreme tiredness is a symptom of depression so you are unlikely to feel up to work just yet ... but you will, honey xxx :wave_cry::wave_cry:

TwinkleTwinkle said:
Good luck, Laura ... there is no shame in depression & better to nip it in the bud early ... your doctor will sort your sick note out as extreme tiredness is a symptom of depression so you are unlikely to feel up to work just yet ... but you will, honey xxx :wave_cry::wave_cry:

Thanks so much for ur kind words all of u, I ain't a down person normally but think iv had a bit of an emotional rollercoaster first having my son may 2010 by c section then goin drs about surgery August eventually getting surgery April then my nan got diagnosed with cancer and sadly passed away August after a good fight at the age of 61, then loosing all this weight and feeling good but then putting up with others comments, I got engaged boxing day so ATM my life's fantastic just think its the past few yrs catching up with me lol x

It's because you look fantastic and they are green eyed little twits, when i saw your pics I was like OMG she's stunning. Delete them cow bags xxxx

babybell said:
It's because you look fantastic and they are green eyed little twits, when i saw your pics I was like OMG she's stunning. Delete them cow bags xxxx

Awww thanks sweetie that's so nice of u to say, I'm feeling a bit better just let all my anger out at the gym lol feeling better xx

I used to the love the gym but now I feel too big to go, I'll get back after my op. No honest you must know how stunning you look and people will get funny for all different reasons, no one wants someone better looking then them next to them. My husband said he gonna hide my shoes if I start going out all the time hahaha xxx

babybell said:
I used to the love the gym but now I feel too big to go, I'll get back after my op. No honest you must know how stunning you look and people will get funny for all different reasons, no one wants someone better looking then them next to them. My husband said he gonna hide my shoes if I start going out all the time hahaha xxx

I use to go the gym b4 I put on more weight and even then I found it really difficult that's why I gave up, at my biggest I could no way wat so ever of gone the gym now I'm loving it, u will too hun I'm sure, lots of things r easier wen u ain't as heavy at almost 25 stone I could of never wore heels and if I did it b half hour then they will b off now I love heels, going out I would of much prefered to stay in my jarmas day in day out now I love getting ready every morning to take my boys out and about, and evenings if my mates would invite me out I just wouldn't and if I did ild just sit there now I love a good old dance lol!! As the weight falls life becomes much better!!! It's all happened so fast though that's why I'm feeling the way I am I think!!! I'll b ok soon, but yea ur love the gym u will hun.... How far u on ur journey?? Xx

If any of you want to add me on facebook, my name is Melani Hill Schorr. I hope to hear from you!

i will add you.. my name on there is Lorraine Rainbow Andrews
xx

you say its not wl related but I see it as different . we are here to support each other and if a person can not be there to support through all aspects of our Weight loss and accept us as we are then they are not friends they are users. as commonly its cause they know we are doing something to improve our lives and they might be the losers in the end they try to belittle and abuse. Just be yourselves and if a person can not accept that then slap them into a corner and accept friends who accept you as you are. but dont run away or them who judge you win .

Laura b said:
I use to go the gym b4 I put on more weight and even then I found it really difficult that's why I gave up, at my biggest I could no way wat so ever of gone the gym now I'm loving it, u will too hun I'm sure, lots of things r easier wen u ain't as heavy at almost 25 stone I could of never wore heels and if I did it b half hour then they will b off now I love heels, going out I would of much prefered to stay in my jarmas day in day out now I love getting ready every morning to take my boys out and about, and evenings if my mates would invite me out I just wouldn't and if I did ild just sit there now I love a good old dance lol!! As the weight falls life becomes much better!!! It's all happened so fast though that's why I'm feeling the way I am I think!!! I'll b ok soon, but yea ur love the gym u will hun.... How far u on ur journey?? Xx

I'm getting my op on the 26th of this month xxxxx can't wait I hope I like as half as good as you do xxxx

In ur picture u look great anyway so god help ur husband wen uv had the op ;-) good luck sweetie xx

Back