• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

yay yay yay !!!!

helen144

Hi all
Sorry havnt been on for a while as been really busy and have been on holiday and been a bit down waiting for my op date.

BUT I FINALLY GOT MY DATE 22ND JUNE (3 WEEKS ON MONDAY )

WHOOP WHOOP

now im panicking that it will be cancelled on the day apparently that happens alot at Salford , does any body know about this ???

So babe Helen commences in 11 days !!!!

Congrats, fingers crossed they won't cancel you as it's horrible to be let down. I have got my first consultant appt on the same day. xx

congratualtions helen i hope all goes to plan for you x

Helen I am so happy for you that you have now got a date- that totally rocks...it is not long to go now!!! PMA goes a long way...everything will be ok ;) :D hehehe xx
:party0011: Xxx em xxX :party0011:

Congrats on getting your op date, be positive more go ahead then get cancelled.

Well in Helen! Good luck! I had my bypass at Salford 4 weeks ago...not sure about the cancelling issue...but be positive! Good luck and let us know how you get on! Woop Woop! xx :D xx

Great news Helen, am chuffed to bits for you :D

great news helen all the best and wish you a speedy recovery

Good news! Hope it all goes well. Good luck for pre-op diet x

:banana dancer: Woo Hoo - great news Helen. Dont know about the cancelled operations but i am sure everything will go smoothly or you. 21 more sleeps!! xxxx

Back