• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

very upset

Fingers crossed for your friends speedy recovery.
xx

I had septaecemia after giving birth by cesarian to my daughter and at one point the hospital called in my family so that they could all say their goodbyes as my body had given up the fight. It was scary for my family and friends and took people a long time before they could talk to me about it and I still don't know all the details nearly 9 years later. It wasn't an easy thing to recover from, it took me 6 weeks before I could convince the hospital to send me home, but I'm sure your friend is in the best possible place and getting the best care to help her recover and I'll send all my positive thoughts her way. xxxx

Hope there is good news about Marie

Irene xx

here's hoping your friend is by now starting to recover, just remember she had WLS for a reason, the same reason you've decided to do it, there are risks with all of these operations, but we all know in our heart of hearts these risks of surgery far outway the risks of developing obesity related problems later on in life, i hope this doesn't divert you from your path, but i sincerely hope your friend gets well very very soon :grouphugg:

Warm wishes to you, Kath. I do hope your friend recovers quickly.
Lx

Back