• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Visceral fat

JO28172

curious if anyone knows their stats on this?
Sat having a chat with my provider this week on what is an interesting topic!
I started at 7 and I'm now 6 after losing near on 6 stone...seems nothing to me dropping down 1 notch....thought would be good to see what others levels are?

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

curious if anyone knows their stats on this?
Sat having a chat with my provider this week on what is an interesting topic!
I started at 7 and I'm now 6 after losing near on 6 stone...seems nothing to me dropping down 1 notch....thought would be good to see what others levels are?

I dont even know what it is :confused:

It's the fat around your internal organs that can lead to heart attack etc.....was new reading for me too! So the scales can supposedly measure visceral fat levels....with the band, as the visceral fat around the stomach reduces, we then need our top up to in effect pump the band up to tighten up

1-12 is healthy
13+ is putting our bodies at serious risk

It's the fat around your internal organs that can lead to heart attack etc.....was new reading for me too! So the scales can supposedly measure visceral fat levels....with the band, as the visceral fat around the stomach reduces, we then need our top up to in effect pump the band up to tighten up

1-12 is healthy
13+ is putting our bodies at serious risk

well you dropping down can only be a good thing :) even though you were not serious in the first place xxx

Back