• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Vitamins Advice

VIXXX

I have been thinking about starting to take vitamins before my blood tests on monday, but i am unsure which ones would be the best. Any ideas??
xx

Any particular reason you want to take them before blood tests? Might be better to wait and see what your blood results are to see if you actually need them, and which ones you would benefit from.

Taking Vits now wont make any difference as it takes a given amount of time for them to get through and into your system, pre op your wasting your time unless your told you need to take something by your GP, some like to start early as it gets them in to the habbit of drug taking early, (it wont make a lot of difference to your health as the obesity will outweigh any good done by a multi vit) i never took anything and only started vitimins about 4 week post my op.
As the others have suggested, have your blood test and see what the results turn up !

thanks to twiggie, carole and silver surfer for the advice. i think i am going to wait until i get results of my blood tests back and then start on the vitamins. xx

Back