• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Vonny's daily diet

vonny

This morning i had
1 small pot of munch bunch blackcurrent smooth yoghurt
and 1 small glass of milk with crusher (NAS) milk shake mix
been sipping juice all morning as well.
For lunch at 1pm i had a cup of anisley harriets cream of chicken soup (bits removed) its taken me over an hour to get it down but its going slowely even though its cold its still nicer than nothing at all lol.
Planning to have a mini milk lollie a bit later as its so hot

If anyone has some suggestions on what i could so do to vary it up a bit i would really be appericative as the hospital werent very helpful on that front and as i have to be on fluids for 3 weeks think im gonna get a bit bored lolxxx

hi vonny..just saw ur night out thread...can see u r doing really well!

tell me about the boring liquid stage. im day 8 now... also gotta do it for 3 weeks. u can have slimfasts (not sure about sugar though considering sleevers dump dont they???) frubes/actimels/yoghurts/bovril drinks/soups ...kids had cake and custard today.....had a few spoons of that..... nom nom! and sneaked a spoon of ice cream the other day.... weird havign the band id usually finish the tub but i am satisfied with one bite! i guess its seeing the numbers going down...:)

i thought sleevers would dump but the bariatic nurse said some dont so just have to see how i go i guess thanks for the advice hows it going for you? xxx

Sugar free jelly?

hey Vonny,

youre food diary looks like mine for the first 2 weeks. The only way i mixed it up was by having slimfasts and lots of different flavoured cupasoups!

Its a boring phase, as is purees to be honest, but we do what we gotta!

good luck

x

I had i mini milk ice lollie and a del monte pineapple one too that was so refreshing, ive had 4 spoonfuls of sugar free angel delight but gave up because i was really tired.
Ive been told no Jelly until week 3 as it will be too big to digest :-( xxx

i blended a choc weetabix with hot milk and then sieved it. ....that was nice!

I found the liquids stage quite tough but the weight fell off and spurred me on big style as it will you!
I lived on cups of stock cubes, campbells tomato soup, milk and icey water with lemon squeezed into it.

Your doing really well Yvonne, big hugs xxx

yesterday: breakfast 1/2 small cup of milk
and yoghurt
Lunch:1 cup of milk and 30 mins to suck a low fat cheese triangle.
1 mini milk ice lollie
Dinner: i sucked on 8 bits of pineapple as i was at my mums birthday party.
1/2 cheese triangle
I also had juice throughout the day.

Today: 1 cup milk for breakfast
5 mouthfuls of very runny custard
Juice and about to have another cheese triangle
bovril and pea soup
one cup of milk

Last edited:
breakfast: small yoguhrt
small glass of milk
lunch: small glass of milk
got exhausted after shopping so slept for 3 hours