• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

waiting list

Paula1975

with a few hiccups at the start, should i chase the hospital just to make sure i'm on the list for assessments....i dont want to wait a year(they said up to year before assessments) and then find out i wasnt on the list. ((this is with st georges tooting))

Last edited:
Paula 1975, I would definately chase them up as I was referred in March 2009 and only had the assesments at St Georges in April this year !

Get on there case they left me for a year i have a direct number for the dietician he was a brilliant help will pass on if you need it

I think in the circumstance's you should defo chase up and confirm your on the list x i spent the best part of 9 months chasing..phone/e-mail etc x its in your best interest to find out, Imagine if you got 6 months down the line and they haven't got you on it... thats another 6 months added onto your wait for a assesment x i wouldn't risk not confirming x all the best xx

Back