• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Walking/Calories

HiddenBeauty

Lil Miss Kitty
How many calories do you think walking around london for 5 hours burns?

I was told roughly 100 calories per mile. Dunno if this is true though, if it is I burned off 5/600 calories myself today :)

awesome so approx 400 calories i think... im working out the milage and it was approx 4 miles

I'd love to be able to do more walking... it's an aim and reading this... goodness me... I hadn't realised how many calories you can use either!
Thanks xxx

Lol....you better get walking again tomorrow then ;) XX

I have aquafit tomorrow. Luckily I haven't eaten that much today (not been hungry) and burned 600 cals walking and 200 cals (doing something else) so 1 donut at 250 cals isn't going to mess me up to much when i've eaten salad at 250 cals and clear soup at less than 100.

Youve had a good day then :D Enjoy the aqua fit...Id like to do that if possible when Im smaller! XX

Your lbs isn't that much bigger than mine... you should be ok

Id be too embarrassed to get into a costume at the mo :eek: I wish I wasnt but I am! XX

Oh hon *hugs* I thought I would be (hairy legs/arms/underarms/and undercarriage) but some reason I wasn't that bad... *lotsahugs*

If you register on myfitnesspal.com it works out how many calories you burned doing exercise, it bases it on your weight/height etc and not just a generic calculation...

5 hours? In London, you deserve a box of Krispy Kreme's whatever they are you've earned them xx

Holeeey sheeet that many calories!

If you register on myfitnesspal.com it works out how many calories you burned doing exercise, it bases it on your weight/height etc and not just a generic calculation...

5 hours? In London, you deserve a box of Krispy Kreme's whatever they are you've earned them xx

it was a krispy.. and out of the box of twelve my bf's friend bought I only had one.. the three boys had the rest.

Back