• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Walsall Pre op diet

Charlie, I presume you are doing the milk diet? and I dont know for sure, but I wouldnt think so as slimfast has a lot more calories than plain milk.

Try using milk to make up a sugar free jelly powder instead of water. Its a way of using your milk allowance up and gives a small amount of variety to your diet.

Good luck on the diet.

Hey Charlie

If you are on the milk diet then I would stick to it as closely as you can hun. Theres a danger that your liver wont be properly shrunk if you start substituting things. Then again, I know plenty of people (including me) that didnt manage to stick to the diet.

Mells has made some fab suggestions above.

I don't think so but as Sam said Mells has a great idea and if you feel like something that is a bit more satisfying i find a hot milky coffee hits the spot well...

Good luck, you're gonna rock at this wls thingymajiggy xx

Hi Charlie, I was told no re swapping for slim fast, but I must say I am finding the milk diet going really well, always have mine as a milky coffee, brought some Bovril and have that twice a day, along with sugar free squash. So far so good. Hope that helps and good luck its not long to go now xx

Hi there

If u like blamange, use milk allowance (1/4 pint) with half the s/f jelly (when its made and set) and whisk it , it goes like blamange or if u add little extra milk and whisk it taste like a milk shake. the berry flavoured jellys are best 2 use esp strawberry tastes like a strawberry milk shake ....Its lovely and filling too

All the best - MeJulie x x

Last edited:
Some good ideas here, i will be taking them on board when i start my pre-op diet for my band surgery on the 24th.

Back