• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Starting today!

I started my pre op diet on Saturday. My op is on the 9th....eek! Also full of cold, so feeling fed up :(

Following a low cal, low fat, carb & sugar diet. Not sure if I am more excited or nervous about my op!

Thanks Dinkydink....I shall purchase some sugar free jelly!

Doing something right as I re-weighed myself this morning as I hadn't weighed myself and checked my body fat % and 3.5lbs off since Sunday morning.

good luck im on day 3 pre op ive had 2 weetabix, 4 ryvita and a mini pot of philly light and am planning a tomatoe and basil chicken breast (tesco healthy living) and 200g boiled new pots and im starving lol

not long now hope everything's ok x and you haven't eaten any body parts :)

Thanks for checking in on me. All body parts remain intact! 4 more sleeps to go. Bored of food right now and have to force myself to eat. Normally eating when I'm about to pass out. Can't stand the blandness of the diet. Bleurgh!

it will be worth it :) but the first few weeks after op are just as bland :( so you need to be expecting this xx good luck

Back