• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Want a laugh??

831phil

Well, just been for my 6 week follow up with my lovely surgeon Mr Ammori! Was having a really lovely chat about everything and he was really pleased with me, then he said "and how about activities!! or are you still taking it easy?" I said "just done a bit of walking but I have bought a bike and am raring to go!" - It was then that I saw the puzzled look on his face and realised he must have meant "bedroom activities" - not sure who was more embarrassed - but guess that's a new one for us to try - "on a bike" xx lol :8855:

Lol!!

That gave me a giggle. Thank you x x

It's a new take on easy rider.xx

Tandem anyone?

That cheered me up lol.. it give a whole new meaning to activities lol..

:)Glad you enjoyed your check-up:)x

:8855: Oh my!! look at your red face LOL

Well, just been for my 6 week follow up with my lovely surgeon Mr Ammori! Was having a really lovely chat about everything and he was really pleased with me, then he said "and how about activities!! or are you still taking it easy?" I said "just done a bit of walking but I have bought a bike and am raring to go!" - It was then that I saw the puzzled look on his face and realised he must have meant "bedroom activities" - not sure who was more embarrassed - but guess that's a new one for us to try - "on a bike" xx lol :8855:
Not really the post to read when you've got a 10 inch cut on ya belly lol....it made me laugh though x

Lol

Lol :)

hahahaha :)

Back