• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wanted to share - Before and after pics!!!

BECKYBROWN80

Hey everyone, feeling great about my journey so far and wanted to share some pics with those at the beginning of their own journey! Much love xxx:D

Attachments

• GAY.JPG
    GAY.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 13,066
looking fab well done hunnie you must feel fantastic xx

What a difference! You look wonderful :) x

U look fab!!!, well done x

Sent from my GT-I9000 using WLSurgery

you look beautiful becky well done xx

You look amazing..... well done!

thanks everyone. it is definitely getting tougher now and is taking all my willpower to stay on track. my sister put this together for me to show how far i had come and to be honest i am myself quite shocked and look at the pics and think is that really me!
this last couple of stone is going to be really hard as i have much less restriction now and like i said is really just willpower stopping me! i just know i can never go back to that!
thanks again everyone xx

Congratulations !! You look absolutely stunning becky!! What a difference!! It really is a complete transformation, and such an inspiration for people like me at the beginning of this journey.. xxx

Wonderful, you must be so proud. Great inspiration to us that are just starting this journey.....thanks xxx

you look amazing!! well done :) xxx

Back