• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wanted to share - Before and after pics!!!

You look amazing. Well done girl from a fellow Islingtonite x

Hey everyone. Yesterday was my surgiversary! Woohoo! What a differences a year makes!! Have lost 8at and 12lbs and feel amazing. Have just started another push to loss two stone for summer. THis will be so much harder but if I had started this diet before I would have been saying 10 stone to lose! So 2st feels achievable! Hope everyone is well. X

well done Beckyxxx you will get there honey :)

U look fabulous I can't wait to have my op and start losing weight and hopefully look fabulous too.

awesome job. i go in Tuesday for my gastric bypass. really sick of the pre op diet, so seeing your story helps keep me on track.

Hi hun you look amazing we had our ops similar times hope you feel as good as you look xxxx

woohoo! hit 9 stone loss exactly! 126lbs of disgusting fat melted away! so happy! x

Congrats

You have done amazingly well ...
More pics please to keep my motivations Going
I still have 50lb to go to get to 10 stone x

Hey everyone, feeling great about my journey so far and wanted to share some pics with those at the beginning of their own journey! Much love xxx:D
:party0049::party0049::party0019:

Hi Becky

Odd question and I know it's thinking back a looooong way but did you have educational session at the Whittington in June 2011 or an appointment there in July 2011?

I started my journey there and you look very familiar xx

hiya most probably! didnt really keep track of all the appointments to be honest! but i did have one group meeting there when they went through all the pros and cons of surgery, hope you are well xx

Back