• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

wants to know in 1 or 2 words how your feeling 2day

i imagine loads get fed up on journey, i have said is it worth it many times but the good points out weigh the bad ones, and every time i feel low i come on here and look at peoples pictures before and after and know its worth the stress. without this site im sure i woud have gave up by now, the support is fantastic its like one big happy family on here, sharing the good with the bad helps us all. also hope u get well soon tray xx

I'm nervous and excited, got my pre-op appt on Tuesday and I start my milk diet then too, got my op on 20th,

Happy Birthday Wendy

Hope everyone who's not feeling too good are feeling better soon,

I'm soooo glad that eveyone else is feeling greeaaat !!!

Karen x

very tired

Blessed!, hospital called to say my op will be in the next few weeks,could cry with joy ,and really feel,after reading all of your posts that its never to late to live the life youve dreamed of. good luck to everyone x

tired, happy :)

Can't you people count? They said 2 words lol xx

Fed up!

Could cry

up and down

Hey guys thanks for all your comments 2day if u wanna use one word or a hundred that's fine its great to hear how your all feeling and if your down or feeling ***** hope there will be something I can do well im off to sleep busy day 2moro I'm looking forward to hearing how ur all feeling 2moro
Xx

fantasticbewegend.gif

Back