• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

wants to know in 1 or 2 words how your feeling 2day

excited

3 days till op

Had my check up 2day only got 5kg left till I'm at my ideal weight can't believe I've nearly done it I'm allowed to be a little proud of my self just this once lol

Be very proud mate-and walk tall forever! fantastic achievement in double quick time. Brilliant-well done x-

still got celullitis in both my feet, antibiotics are working slowly, my feet are all blue and purple looks like i have been run over by a lorry. fed up.

sore and tired

Oh dear- so many peeps feeling sickly or fed up. and I'm no better- yesterdays food went badly and can't face any at all yet today :eek:(

Well I'm off on my jollies today. Two weeks walking on the Northumberland coast. I can't wait to get there. Fresh air, windy coasts, long walks with Wizzy and Peter (my dog and my partner) Time to sit and read, knit, crochet, make jewellery etc. Ohhh I cant wait.
Also. Today I was able to add an 8 stone marker to the bottom of my signature. A lovely milestone for me as it is my Birthday while I am away and the loss can be my pressie to myself!
Anyway, good luck to everybody who has goals, operations, scary stuff or exciting stuff happening to them in the coming two weeks. Take care xx
Lynne x

Quite Good.

Well I'm off on my jollies today. Two weeks walking on the Northumberland coast. I can't wait to get there. Fresh air, windy coasts, long walks with Wizzy and Peter (my dog and my partner) Time to sit and read, knit, crochet, make jewellery etc. Ohhh I cant wait.
Also. Today I was able to add an 8 stone marker to the bottom of my signature. A lovely milestone for me as it is my Birthday while I am away and the loss can be my pressie to myself!
Anyway, good luck to everybody who has goals, operations, scary stuff or exciting stuff happening to them in the coming two weeks. Take care xx
Lynne x

Hope you have a lovely time...and congratulations on such a big weight loss:D

Take Care

Andy x

blimmin tired :D

On the mend

Back