• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

wants to know in 1 or 2 words how your feeling 2day

EXCITED

Tired but optimistic

I'm in so much pain I could cry

getting nervous! This time next week i will either be a fully fledged wrapper or be miserable because my suspected ulcer hasn't healed enough to do the surgery

Really lucky..... to be alive.
Driving home up the M50 a couple of hours ago and completely lost control of the car. Steering and brakes not responding. Ended up spinning completely round on the carriageway, finally coming to a stop facing the wrong way on the hard shoulder.
Thankful to say there's not a scratch on me or the car, but I did have to slap my own face to check I was still on this earth! :O

Oh god leanne that's awful. Glad you are unharmed xxx

shana said:
getting nervous! This time next week i will either be a fully fledged wrapper or be miserable because my suspected ulcer hasn't healed enough to do the surgery

did you have the wrap?

Louanne79 said:
Driving home up the M50 a couple of hours ago and completely lost control of the car. Steering and brakes not responding. Ended up spinning completely round on the carriageway, finally coming to a stop facing the wrong way on the hard shoulder.
Thankful to say there's not a scratch on me or the car, but I did have to slap my own face to check I was still on this earth! :O

So thankful you're OK! Scary!!

Newmelani said:
So thankful you're OK! Scary!!

Certainly was, but I'm absolutely fine now thanks. Worst thing was having to continue the drive home on my own!

miserable said:
Oh god leanne that's awful. Glad you are unharmed xxx

Aww, thank you xXx

Gosh - shuck up isn't the word. I would be a blithering wreck. Hope you are feeling ok. xx

Louanne79 said:

Omg I'm so so glad your ok! That must have been so scary! My car did that a couple of days ago but not on a motorway! I hope your not as shaken today! Xx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

Neeta said:
I am feeling great - been shopping for some smaller clothes (size 14 trousers) and done the rounds in the charity shops and bought a lovely knee length suede skirt and a pair of designer shoes. :D

Woohoo that's great! :D xxx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

Bloody lunches

Back