• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

wants to know in 1 or 2 words how your feeling 2day

Keep ur great posts coming it really does feel good when I see how well ur all doing

Sent from my Desire HD using WLSurgery

Stressed and fed up!

tired and bored

Tired and grumpy

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Ah thanks Brad and Starr! x

I feel a bit better today - its all work related and pants!

Have a good weekend everybody x x

Mazza tell me about work related stuff I went back Monday and my first hour they had me straight in the office and told me that things had changed since I've been off and if I didn't like it I knew where the door was well there were a lot more swear words in it work is pants

very professional / caring company you work for Brad!,why are people so rude arrogant and thoughtless , ,youve got three options ,1,kick his !**/!* head in,the nasty *"!!/*?! !*/!,,,, or 2 make a formal complaint against the person in charge ,and risk losing your job if it goes against you,!, or do what we mostly do ,put up with it ,go home and kick the cat lol, ofcourse im not serious ,just trying to make you both smile ,chin up! x

Concerned but ok. The scales this morning (i only usually weigh myself once a week on Saturdays) said that I had put 2 lbs on! I wont be weighing myself on fridays anymore lol.
Hopefully I havent put any weight on and it was my scales having a bad day. Put it down to the damp weather even though they are electronic!
Lynne x

Concerned but ok. The scales this morning (i only usually weigh myself once a week on Saturdays) said that I had put 2 lbs on! I wont be weighing myself on fridays anymore lol.
Hopefully I havent put any weight on and it was my scales having a bad day. Put it down to the damp weather even though they are electronic!
Lynne x

Yep defo Friday 13th !!! xx

It sure is but worth every worry every tear what hurts makes us stronger keep going much love x

Back