• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

wants to know in 1 or 2 words how your feeling 2day

Regretful. Went back too work way too soon

Full of the flu. But resting at home. Staying away from work until next week at least. Fluey but positive

Regretful. Went back too work way too soon

Oh no. I have just aske GP for a sick note so that I can go back to work on Monday and when I picked it up he had given me a further two weeks off - I asked him to change it but now wondering if he knows something I don't? :confused:

Oh no. I have just aske GP for a sick note so that I can go back to work on Monday and when I picked it up he had given me a further two weeks off - I asked him to change it but now wondering if he knows something I don't? :confused:

Probably just mis-communication. Your fit note previously issued may have indicated a date by which you might be expected to be fit for work, or may have been blank, in which case you would need a new fit note to supercede the previous. Sorry if this doesn't make sense.

Probably just mis-communication. Your fit note previously issued may have indicated a date by which you might be expected to be fit for work, or may have been blank, in which case you would need a new fit note to supercede the previous. Sorry if this doesn't make sense.

Thank you for that. I waited in the reception area whilst the receptionist went in to talk to him and he has indicated that I can go back to work on the 31st of October. I am going out of my mind at home :sigh:.

Neeta, I'm suffering cold sores too!! Reckon it has to be related to op somehow . . .

Anyway, today I'm tired but content :)

Get your feet up and relax. I am back to work on Monday and can't wait. Have had enough of day time crap TV and there is only so much cleaning a girl can do. :rolleyes:

Better and medicated up

left behind :(

Cracking (cos I just had a cracker)

Back