• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Warm sensation in my stomach

Can anyone help? Had a sleeve on 21 October. I have like a warm glowing sensation in my stomach. Is anything I should worry about? Is this acid reflux?

Bella - if there's anything you're worried about you should hopefully have been provided with a number to ring when discharged and honestly, I'd use it. I had to phone my hospital on my first night back as a cold landed, I kept coughing and I didn't know if I was allowed throat lozenges. The hospital got someone to call me back and they were more than happy to advise so, if I were you, I'd do that.

Bella - if there's anything you're worried about you should hopefully have been provided with a number to ring when discharged and honestly, I'd use it. I had to phone my hospital on my first night back as a cold landed, I kept coughing and I didn't know if I was allowed throat lozenges. The hospital got someone to call me back and they were more than happy to advise so, if I were you, I'd do that.

Hope you are recovering from your cold.
Phone hospital, they said to keep an eye on it. They weren't worried about the symptoms I described.

Back