• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Warning - Bare Legs Alert!

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
Well just got back from a bike ride, and just to prove it, thought I would let you see me on it.

This is me just before an hour on the bike cross country riding.

Now before you look, I will not be held responsible for any high blood pressure lol

Attachments

• IMG_2990.jpg
    IMG_2990.jpg
    572.5 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_2988.jpg
    IMG_2988.jpg
    572.2 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_2987.jpg
    IMG_2987.jpg
    567.3 KB · Views: 125
Well done you! You are doing so well!

your doing real well sir hope i can do just the same just not sure about those legs though LOL

wow gary you havent half come so far and your posts and photos are a boost to us all. do you use that trampoline in your back ? they are a good way of keeping fit.

oh gary im so pleased for you, you are doing so well :) xxx

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>swoon

Fabulous Gary ... I would love to go bike riding but the last time I tried I was so wobbly I was a hazard so gave up ... its not true that you don't forget cos I was never off my bike as a kid :( Keep it up sunshine ... lovely legs by the way :) xx

Fabulous Gary ... I would love to go bike riding but the last time I tried I was so wobbly I was a hazard so gave up ... its not true that you don't forget cos I was never off my bike as a kid :( Keep it up sunshine ... lovely legs by the way :) xx
i wouldnt advise you going out on a bike twink, youre likely to kill yourself lol

ha ha hha
mind you as gary says thouse motorist who dont like people on bikes , one wobble and they are on you like a rash, i have seen it happen sooo many times.

Back