• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Warning - Bare Legs Alert!

ha ha hha
mind you as gary says thouse motorist who dont like people on bikes , one wobble and they are on you like a rash, i have seen it happen sooo many times.
as a bus driver, cyclists are the bain of my life lol but i always give them plenty of room and go round them really wide. Sometimes i see them with ear phones in completely oblivious that theres a bus behind them, so dangerous

I have ear phones in, You will soon be one then you will change your mind lol
but its so dangerous Gary, they have no idea whats going on around them, and cycling is dangerous enough as it is with the way other traffic treat them

Solution .... don't cycle on roads ... there are some lovely woodland cycle paths purpose designed. No accidents involving motorist v cyclist where there will always be only one loser :eek: Of course in my case a tree would jump out & knock me off :eek::eek: xx

Well done x

Well just got back from a bike ride, and just to prove it, thought I would let you see me on it.

This is me just before an hour on the bike cross country riding.

Now before you look, I will not be held responsible for any high blood pressure lol

Look at those skinny ankles:8855:

Well done Gary...keep it up!

Be still my beating heart...

Back