• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Was fed up so...

Big an Bouncy

Got my hairdresser round,had my long hair chopped,badly needed it too.I was starting to look like a witch!Its shoulder length now and more highlighted to hide the grey.I can still put it up if I fancy a change.Did me good to have a girly chat too_Off to the gyneacologist first thing to see if he will send a letter to add to my funding application evidence.Fingers crossed he will.Had a mri scan last month on my eye/nose cos of the infections i had in my face,phoned to ask about the results and they want my to have it done again:(Wasnt very happy first time so stayed dead still so that I wouldnt have to go through it again too.Thats booked for Nov 5th.Then the secretary phoned again while I was out shopping.Hubs said not to worry she will phone tomorrow.I deffo need putting down all me bits are dropping off,my health has really taken a turn for the worse BP and colesterol gone up too.Nevermind my hair looks healthy even if Im not!!!!lol Maz x

hey chin up hun...a good haircut does wonders for the self esteem huh? i always feel a million dollars after a good haircut. Things will come good soon hun i will send a little prayer out that you get your funding and all goes smoothly for you. Keep smiling, makes others wonder what you are up to hee hee xxx

hugs hun xx

Hi all.just got back from the hospital and my lovely gynea doc is writing to my weightloss doc about me needing to keep the weight off or it will compromise the surgery I have had done by him.God bless his little cotton socks!Also my bmi is 47 now so over the minimum required of 45.Just waiting game now to see if the letter adds to my evidence and they give me funding.I am looking to next year with any luck for surgery so that will be nearly 2 years!!Maz x

Good luck hun! x

Back