• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Was feeling glum but better today!

BEXS99

Loves this site x
Hi had a bit of bad day yesterday, am 12 days post op and just sick of soup, makes me feel ill now but after talking to some lovely friends i did feel better and it will get better, its not easy as still love food but got on the scales today and lost 24lb in just under 3 weeks, so thats fab, am so pleased. Dont regret what have done just cant wait to get on more thicker food.

wow bexs thats a fantastic loss, well done you!!! woop! :) xxx

Wayda go Bex!! Don't worry we are nearly half way to really food again!!!

Your doing awesome!!

We gave nearly gone a full month without solid food it's gonna be tough for anyone!!! But we are doing well!!

Chin up Bex

Bex i feel just the same, i really need to just eat food, i start pureed tomorrow and i have never been so excited about it! I am totally sick of eating tomato soup, yogurt etc! Yuck! But i have lost 2 and a half stone now so very pleased! Keep your chin up, just 2 more days, were 2 days apart so we gotta keep each other posted on meals we eat, how we find foods etc! Exciting journey ahead! YOU GO GIRL

Just put my coat on and it never used to do up, it now does up and has room, am so happy think I skiped to the car, at hairdressers having a treat, am so happy xx. We can do it Ric and Annie, well done to u both, Annie I don't start puree till a week sunday but not long xxx

Bex,

That weight loss is brilliant and you are managing wonderfully with the post op diet.

Just think of the party when you get to goal and these small blips will just be distant memories!

Thank goodness for friends who get our sights firmly back on the goals and not the humps in the road!

Tatiana

Annie am 3 weeks liquids, 3 weeks puree, 3 weeks sof then normal foods xx

Aw, thinking of you Bexs, and the other guys. I bypassed (pardon the pun) the puree stage - couldnt stomach it and stayed on my lovely soup (helps that my sister is a fab cook) but wishing you all the best. Will be a very distant memory in 5 months like it is for me xx

Thanks hun, life will get so much better, the compliments boost you so much x

Well done Bexs - it's really good you treated yourself with a trip to the hairdresser's. In the old days, a treat would have involved a hefty amount of calories if you are like me. Keep up the excellent progress.

bex it took me 2 years to be able to eat soup again after my bypass. but remember don't rush it your still healing inside as well!! not long to go now chuck!! x

Well done Bex with your weight loss :)
I felt like you going through all the different food stages, but trust me, it does get better! Just keep persevering xx

Back