• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

feeling better after sleeve monday

BEXS99

Loves this site x
Hi had rough 2 days but now feel so much better, was so nice to be in my own bed last night, been up showered and face on, just aswell feel better as my little girl home as got sick bug, but we having lazy day watching tv under the duvet! I've had large glass juice, milky coffe, and fruit tube in min, still have bit of wind but getting better, and thing will get so much better, can't believe it xx thanks for support everyone xxx

Yayyyyy so pleased you are feeling a bit better hun, you need to rest and heal so don't be so hard on yourself xxxxxxx

thats great Bexs, its all downhill from here :D xxx

Just dont catch it but cant keep her away from me any longer, she missed her mummy and poor grandma and grandad are so tired. She alot better, having a lazy day at home. x

Really pleased you are feeling so much better!!! And I know you don't want to catch what Alice has, but there's nothing like having a cuddle!!! Look after yourself!! xxx

Same as me bex, thought I was dying yesterday with wind pain I have never experienced anything like it!!!

Still got some today but it's shifting now!!

I got home this morning, exactly the same first two days are awful then it gets better!!

Happy healing bex, so glad your ok!!

Back