• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

we have movement i repppppppeat we have move ment

cherry

sooo guess what i just weighed myself as couldnt wait till sat ( ssoooorrrry bev ) and ive met my two stone!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY :D but not forgetting the half a pound so at clinic, when i was given my wl target i was 21 stone :eek: im now 18,13 1/2 , i would like to try get to 18 for my appointment, 13 pounds in 27 days eeek might be pushing it...... they wont say no to my op hey?..... thats whats keeping me going! ( yep a 'moment') im so so happy hope the hubbi notices xxxx

Bev

FANTASTIC Kell... You are doing so well.

Down now into the 18's and that is an amazing achievement... how good that we can talk openly about our weight together on here.. No one ever knows my weight apart from my hubby, son and doctor! hahaha...

Well done Kell, we must stick to weighing in and daily support, keep posting the teatime link please Kell, it's a great motivator and what are you having today?

Love and hugs xxx

dawny

well done kelly hun, i bet your sooooo chuffed arnt you, woo hoo. im just waiting to go down into another number at the moment, and it always seem to take ages dont it, lol. how are the babies today, is little one ok, ?
hi bev huni, how are you today, i hope your chest is better and your not suffering with it too much. we had a fantastic day here yesterday, the weather was gorgous, today, blooming rainin', my worst enemy, so im having a duvet day while i recover from going out yesterday, i reckon i should be given a 6 month caribean cruise on prescription, im sure it wouldnt be so painful then, lol. see ya later girls, oh kelly, am looking forward to whats for teeeeeeeeea later on. big hugs x

Bev

2 STONES on your own is an amazing weightloss, well done Kell..

Dawn keep warm and snuggle, I'm plodding on thanks love...

It's so good to hear of this weight loss today Kell, really brightened my day, all of your hard work is paying off!

xxx

cherry

there ll go through your eating habits, and background, discuss which op they feel is best for you and you ll be given your wl target, which is usually around the 4 / 5 kg mark hope that helps, i must say srh are very strict and will not do ops if the target isnt met so just thought id let you know x

J-Mo

Well done Kelly!!! :party0011::party0011::party0011:

Its brilliant you can talk so openly about your weight 'cos I can't. My fella only found out my weight on Tuesday!

So here goes. At the start of my pre-op diet I was 19stone 8lb stone. They weighed me at the pre-op clinic & I was 19stone. Today I weigh in at 18stone 8lb.

Again well done Kelly.

deeby

Wow !! thats brill Kelly, you've done really well !! it feels good doesnt it ;) xxx

cherry

thanks sweets xx

dawny

i dont know what to do, i bought myself some new scales last week, and i weighed myself when i got home, to get a baseline, cos id been weighing myself on about 3 other sets of scales, and wanted to use my own now. i found that i weighed 2lbs less inmy pj's than wearing my clothes, so thats ok, i can just take or add that. but i weighed myself in the morning and theres another 2bs difference, so which weight do i use, the one in the morning, or the one in the afternoon, which is 2lbs heavier, lol. any ideas folks

lisa x

is very happy!
well done Kelly....wow i wish i could shift 2 stone...I am struggling to shift 2 lb at the moment...well pleased for you... x x

emma-louise

my new life!!
thats great news kelly,

I was on my pre-op diet for 4 weeks,although some only do 2 weeks,and even though it was hard work as I was on the low carb/fat Im very glad I stuck to it as it prepared my body more for after surgery and having to eat so little....if you know what I mean.xx

you go girl!!

POPPET

Sunny Horizons
:)Kelly you have done amazing-you are really in the zone:)

emma-louise

my new life!!
i dont know what to do, i bought myself some new scales last week, and i weighed myself when i got home, to get a baseline, cos id been weighing myself on about 3 other sets of scales, and wanted to use my own now. i found that i weighed 2lbs less inmy pj's than wearing my clothes, so thats ok, i can just take or add that. but i weighed myself in the morning and theres another 2bs difference, so which weight do i use, the one in the morning, or the one in the afternoon, which is 2lbs heavier, lol. any ideas folks

hi dawn,

u know,what about thinking of giving up the scales ?
would you find it better just to go off your clothes?
my other half really doesnt want to buy me any scales as he says Ill become obsessed with them,I know hes right..every time I have a pee or other!
Ill be jumping back on them.
Hes going to take me to boots every week or 2.
you ok ? x

cherry

thanks everyone, im determind!! i desperatly wanna be thin haha x

ladylite

Oh Bev that is absolutely fab news, and well done you. You should make you target hun, fingers crossed. xxxxxx:)