• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

we have movement i repppppppeat we have move ment

up till now em, ive only got weighed at clinic, or maybe if i go over to my mums, but your talking once a month or so. i only bought my own scales so that i was getting a true reading, cos all scales weigh different, since getting mine last week, ive only been on them three times, and that was to weigh myself 1. fully dressed. 2. in pjs in afternoon 3. in pjs in morning. im thinking of weighing in with kelly n bev on a saturday, which means ill go on them tomorrow, im just not sure which time to do it, cos there will probably be a 2lb difference depending on when i do it. i already know by my clothes that its coming off, its getting tothe point where i need braces to keep my pj bottoms up, lol.

up till now em, ive only got weighed at clinic, or maybe if i go over to my mums, but your talking once a month or so. i only bought my own scales so that i was getting a true reading, cos all scales weigh different, since getting mine last week, ive only been on them three times, and that was to weigh myself 1. fully dressed. 2. in pjs in afternoon 3. in pjs in morning. im thinking of weighing in with kelly n bev on a saturday, which means ill go on them tomorrow, im just not sure which time to do it, cos there will probably be a 2lb difference depending on when i do it. i already know by my clothes that its coming off, its getting tothe point where i need braces to keep my pj bottoms up, lol.

Dawny I'd go with the morning weight! I like the smallest numbers LOL! I know if I weigh in the afternoon it's generally heavier.
Hugs xxx

Kelly, you've done so amazingly well! I'm just amazed at your determination. WELL DONE! your hubby will be so impressed, I'm sure! Hugs, Charis xxx

ha ha thanks charis, i think ill do that, so tomorrow morning it is then. kelly is a new woman now arnt u huni, hubby is gonna wonder whats hit him, go for it girl, big hugs xxx

ummm not quiet jmo ive along way to go hahahhahaha ... less trunk tho!!! plenty more to grab still ;)

well done you = you go girl

but on a little warning note - have you checked your bmi ? i was set original target of 4 kg when i went last week o had lost nearly 9kg great i was thinking but mr small did coment and say did i still feel i needed they bypass as i was doing so well and i had to reinforce the fact that yes i still wanted it cos my problem was keeping it off but also he said it was a good job i had diabetes cos my bmi was now 40.1 and if i had lost any more then i would have been under the recomendations.

i dont want to put any downer on your weight loss cos i think its fab, plus i dont know how tall you are or your medical problems but carefull you dont slip under the guidelines cos i got a shock when i went i'd never thought about my bmi

congratulations kel! 2 stone gone and you havent even started the pre op diet yet! well done xxxxxx

thanks sweets x

oh kelly, and you bev, it might be an idea to check your bmi, it would be horrible to go through all this only to hit another hurdle. fingers crossed everything is ok. big hugs xxx

omg :cry: :cry: imagine if they dont give me it..... im gonna check bmi now

its 41.4 it was 45... im just gonna maintain now and not lose anymore i feel sick what if i dont get op x

My BMI is on 45, I am only 5 feet tall, how tall are you Kell?

We will be fine, we haven't got this far to be turned back and I was told that at Salford last week during a group discussion....

They like you to feel better before surgery if you can...

Loving hugs xxx

im 5 ft 7, but i do have some medical n its diabetes n liver problems ive had x

i dont have diabetes but ive suffered from some fluctuating results in past x

sorry kelly i didnt mean to panic you , i just thought it was best that you know - thats why now i am just maintaining mine rather than trying to lose anymore before the pre op diet

dont panic too much xxxxxxx

kell, im sure it will all be ok babes, youve already been told by someone on your team that it will be ok, so dont worry. youve done so well, big hugs x

DOTTY.... LOVING HUGS and so glad you are back... you will never know how much you have been missed!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back