• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wearing a bra after surgery.

Well, the sports bra arrived today. As I said before, it's American sizing but there is a conversion chart on the site. Anyway the nearest I could get was the equivalent of an FF cup (normally I'm G) and the cup size is a bit snug but I think the boobies will shrink a bit when I do the pre-op diet. I tried leaving the last two hooks undone (it fastens at the front) and tucked the corners up and I think it might just work! If it doesn't work or I haven't shrunk then I'm sure it will fit at some point in my downward journey. Mxx

Marion, do you know you'll definitely be done by Mr Khan? They don't allocate the dates until your anaesthetist appt and it is a lottery over which one you get. Unless you are definitely having lap RNY you could have Miss Heitmann... at least you'd be okay for your bra then!!

Hi Lorna - I had my pre-op yesterday and I asked about that - Sarah said, as you did, that Dr. Youssef will decide. Mr Khan tends to do most of them but she said that I look a suitable candidate for either. I don't know why! So we shall see..... Mxx

Back