• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weeing for England!

jen007

I'm on pre op diet and I can't stop weeing... I know I'm meant to and it is all part of the game plan but it's ruining a good nights sleep!

Please tell me it eases off after the op. I sleep in a loft room and have to go downstairs to get to the loo. In the middle of the night I'm half asleep and have to stagger down a spiral staircase! Only have to repeat it again a few hours later. lol xx

I'm on pre op diet and I can't stop weeing... I know I'm meant to and it is all part of the game plan but it's ruining a good nights sleep!

Please tell me it eases off after the op. I sleep in a loft room and have to go downstairs to get to the loo. In the middle of the night I'm half asleep and have to stagger down a spiral staircase! Only have to repeat it again a few hours later. lol xx

Lol with you on that ... sure there is more coming out than going in :eek: 8 times last night ... thank god we live in a bungalow. You may have to buy a commode rather than fall down the stairs, or get them to leave the catheter in :8855::8855:

Don't drink after 7ish...that should help?

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Maybe try decaf tea and coffee too xx

Its prob all the water coming out guys, means your loosing weight and your liver shrinking, im used to getting up to wee in night with high sugars, sometimes do it half asleep lol xx

Back