• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Cystitis

Alia

Yestday I came down with Cystitis, something I've only ever suffered with twice in my life, the last attack being at least 13 years ago.

On reading up on it today I've discovered that it can be caused by not weeing frequently enough. Since my bypass I've been weeing a hec of alot less than I was prior to the surgery. Its not uncommon for me to go once in the morning and once at night so I'm going to have to drink more and make myself pee more.

I also have n't had yoghurt for about 10 days too and my bestest pal told me that could also be a trigger as the pro biotics can help control this kind of thing so its off to tescos tomorrow to stock up on activia lol

Has any one else suffered with it post surgery...

And yes you can rely on me to get to the nitty gritty in my posts lol

Its making me feel really miserable and yes thats why I'm still up at 1.30 in the morning, I'm not some insomniac that trawls the message boards all night lol. I love my sleep and am very frustrated cause last night I may aswell have slept on the loo, hoping when I do get to sleep I get a decent amount.

I've had my cranberry drink and glugged as much water as possible and hoping tomorrow will start to see an end to it.

Alia xxx

i thought i had cystitis 2 on my pre op asses for my 2nd band but they informed me i had a water infection, as that has the same symptoms, try a water test as it easily treated by the gp
a water inf has the same symptoms

Back