• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Week one weigh in....

ditzeeblonde

Its so bizarre to think that this time last week I didn't have my new tummy! She seems to have settled in so well!!

Well I said I wasn't going to but I did weigh in this morning &.........

I have lost 8.6 lbs! Very pleased with that considering I lost 16lbs on my pre-op week & am still gassed up & have a small swollen tummy!!

This really does rock doesn't it?? xxx

Yes, it rocks! lol

I weighed in this morning and I've lost 7lb since op.

I just posted on september oppers that we now have the same weight to lose Linzi! We're shrinking buddies :D

Brilliant!! :talk017:

Steph - can I just hijack this thread to say: I was showing my mum before and after pics yesterday adn showed her yours. She said it's amazing, you look so much younger and prettier!

A big fat WOW !! to you both, well done you must feel amazing !! cant wait till its my turn..... :D

Its so bizarre to think that this time last week I didn't have my new tummy! She seems to have settled in so well!!

Well I said I wasn't going to but I did weigh in this morning &.........

I have lost 8.6 lbs! Very pleased with that considering I lost 16lbs on my pre-op week & am still gassed up & have a small swollen tummy!!

This really does rock doesn't it?? xxx

Thats fantastic Linzi, really pleased for you. How was the whole Chichester experience? Looking forward to joining you hopefully before xmas. x:)

Thats fantastic Linzi, really pleased for you. How was the whole Chichester experience? Looking forward to joining you hopefully before xmas. x:)

OMG!! Amazing... it was like staying at a hotel! I have never met such amazing staff, seen a place so clean or been somewhere where nothing is a problem!!

Your totally & utterly in the right hands. xxx

Fantastic keep going. I'm going to weigh myself tomorrow will let you all know then.
Charmaine

o wow eee thats fab fab fab keep it all up girls your ll all be skinny minnies sooon xx

very well done ladies... can't wait to be rockin with u

Linzi... amazing... what a tribute... I'm so pleased, alongside Charm and Karen... what a successful week... so pleased for you all...

and
thinking of those on the liver shrinking diets.. preparing... we are with your every step.

Love and hugs xxx

Fantastic loss Linzi, well done you! and to Karen too! Woohooooooo!

Back