• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weigh In at the Bander's Cafe!

Absolutely...remember its a journey, you dont just wake up a size 8, each pound gone is a step in the right direction...even a pound a week is four a month and over 3 months thats another stone, but believe me it will drop off quicker than that...its fits and starts! Just keep at it and believe in your bands, work them ladies x

Oopsey, what is the 20 20 20 ? Thanks.

:nananana:Tmi time . But it might help someone , .. I have had problems with my own waste disposal unit , if you get my drift lol . But I have taken a weeks course of Senecot pills , 2 a day .. Well yesterday I didn't venture far from the loo .. It worked ..
This morning I feel so lovely and empty :)
So I passing Boots and popped onto the scales .. 22st 11lbs ! Now that's more like it ! I dint take notice of the height or BMI on the print out as it changes if I don't stand up straight enough .. I'm actually 5ft 9 .
So in a total of 7 weeks I've lost 39lbs :banana_dancer:
Well shake my beautiful bootie !

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
Oh I'm in full metal jacket mode !
I've have a notebook in my bag that I am now writing each and every thing that passes my lips , even hot drinks ..
I've knocked my protein powder on the head as I don't need to take that now I can eat proteins in food .. That powder though very good for energy can have a high calorie content ..
And to top my day off , a customer looked at me with a quizzed expression and asked me if I had had a face lift while I was off for those 2 weeks ! Hahahaha !
How you doing Kar ?

Last edited:
Yay that's the way to do it lol whop whop I still struggle with 'waste disposal' senna was my life saver but since taking my teatox I'm regular as clockwork the night time tea contains senna leaves ....perrrrfect

Teatox .. Where do get that from crystal ?

I'm taking Bootea teatox Mindy from H&B its not cheap but right now its doing me the word of good....am pretty sure there are plenty of different ones on the market, have a look around...... i think its £25 for 14 day supply BUT its in the penny sale right now..... i'm not recommending to everyone because its not cheap and not for everyone BUT it has most certainly helped my waste disposal lol am deeming myself pretty normal in that department these days :) am sure there must be a juice recipe you could do???

I'll check that out because I have chronic issues with my bowels and something that works is worth it's weight in gold!

Anything that helps lol its loaded with lots of herbs, the night time tea has valerian root which aids sleep, which is great for me too..... shop around tho girls there are several out there all doing same job...... of course any good herbalist shop will have similar too :) just found senna leaf tea for £3 :eek:

Will put that on my to do list .. Or . To poo list ! :sick0019:

Hey Mindy,

Just walked through the door and been out since 6.50am...done some really good stuff about treats at my weight wise class. I'll be sure to post when I've had some zzzzzzzzzzz

Keep going in the right direction my lovely and I will too X x

Morning Blossom ! Can't wait to hear it Hun .. Have a brill day xxx

Morning ladies,

I wrote a really long post last night and then there was a technical error and it didn't send...boo!! So I will do a repeat tonight!!!

So glad to pick up on everyone's positivity. I truly love our cafe.

Yesterday was my first day on real food...chilli chicken salad with a cream cheese stuffed chilli too and salad!

My mouth had a party!! Followed all the advice and only managed 40g of chicken and a tomato and my mini stuffed pepper. It's like having a mate with the band saying that's it buddy you've had enough. Just what I need x x

At long last those numbers have shifted!!

I've gone from 16 St 10 to 14 St 5 as of this morning...33 pounds!!!

Off to do the school run now...

Keep plodding lovely ladies and more about weight wise later x x

Muchio love x x

Attachments

• 20160512_191849.jpg
    20160512_191849.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 11
Rofll @ my mouth had a party ! Things deff so taste so much cleaner and better !
33lbs ! Good god Blossom that's amazing ! You must be so chuffed and it makes things so worth while doesn't it ..

So .. I make an ass of myself on a daily basis , this is no suprise , it's a normal thing .
So taking in what Crystal suggests with the herbal tea I trundled along to Holland & Barrett after work this afternoon ..
I find a lovely young lass and say ' I'm looking for some Booty '
She gives me a longer than necessary look and breaks into a fit of giggles , leaving me wondering if I have something hanging from my nose !
Her work mate hurriedly points out that I am actually asking for Bootea and she turns tail and fetches me what I'm after . So now I am a middle aged woman seeking booty ? :banana_dancer:

My mobility scooter has finally died , half way through my shopping trip .. I had to push it the whole length of the Main Street to the mobility shop where it's been condemned :( .. Then I waddled round the centre to get my items and shopping .. The point of this is , is , 6 weeks ago I would not have been able to walk any of that to be honest .. My knees are very sore now but it deff was a major achievement :)
Hasn't it been the most glorious afternoon ! So warm and breezy . I have a whole,line of washing blowing in the warm breeze .. Going to smell so good when I get the iron on it all ..
Mindy
Xxx

Back