• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weigh In at the Bander's Cafe!

Hello beautiful ladies! I have just got back to London from Portugal and have loved reading every single post that went on while I was away. I had such a GREAT week although I have to say I was disappointed that it was quite cloudy and windy on some days, still managed a little tan though! I ate so many beautiful prawns while I was away (pics to follow). I literally had seafood everyday apart from yesterday as we had a BBQ to use up all the food before we came back home. I have to say I did not feel guilty at all while I was away but I have come home and managed to stay the same, and feel totally refreshed and ready to get serious again after my little break away! I have a wedding to go to in July and we are going to Mexico for two weeks in August (I have a sneaking suspicion tht the boyf may propose to me then! :p :D we shall see lol) so I have a lot to motivate me on (as well as all you wonderful gals too of course!) Im attaching a pic of my prawn kebab, the day me and boyf went to Zoo Marine (it was amazing- animal conservation and dolphin shows and such) etc.

Hope youre all well,

Well done on all the losses last week!
Lu x
13173197_10153830411503791_8248321100017846874_o.jpg 13235267_10153834722278791_372950393990880686_o.jpg 13221753_10153836747658791_3033302891027732839_n.jpg

Lovely to have you back. You look absolutely stunning as so happy. Wow the prawn kebab...as soon as I'm back on normal food again I'm using it for inspiration!!

I had my first fill on Saturday...not unpleasant at all and loads of great advice from the nurse. I had 1.3 out and 4.6 in. The cutest thing was when she said I just think you've got this nailed as I was fairly knowledgeable but I told her it was due to this forum!!

Feeling so much healthier and able to do so much more. I love the fact that my 7 year old will say after a busy day...Mummy can we go for a walk and I can say Yes!!

Good luck with your fill Mindy x x x

Much love to all of you x x x

Ps) I got my boo tea today!! Crystal you need comission!!

Hey Lu so good to have you back and yes you look beautiful and relaxed ..
Xxxxx

Bloody hello Blossom ! Check you out hot mama ! Woooo wooo ! It's the smile on the face and the twinkle in the eye , that's the best though .. Awesome lady ! How much have you lost ? That's a hell of a difference !

Hahaha how true !

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    91.3 KB · Views: 3
Thanks Mindy you're so encouraging x x x

The best thing is that I'd worn my most flattering outfit to m and M world world!!! Lol!!!

When I lost my weight last time I had a lovely biker jacket which I gave away when as normal I put the weight back on.

On Friday I saw this in good old Primarni for £14 and couldn't resist!

Hubby made me have the photo taken so I'd stop obsessing about the scales.

So I'm still at 33 lb loss x x x

When's your fill?

Lovely to have you back. You look absolutely stunning as so happy. Wow the prawn kebab...as soon as I'm back on normal food again I'm using it for inspiration!!

I had my first fill on Saturday...not unpleasant at all and loads of great advice from the nurse. I had 1.3 out and 4.6 in. The cutest thing was when she said I just think you've got this nailed as I was fairly knowledgeable but I told her it was due to this forum!!

Feeling so much healthier and able to do so much more. I love the fact that my 7 year old will say after a busy day...Mummy can we go for a walk and I can say Yes!!

Good luck with your fill Mindy x x x

Much love to all of you x x x

Ps) I got my boo tea today!! Crystal you need comission!!

Hey Blossom and Mindy and thanks for the kind words, come quite a long way but still have a long way to go! Love the quotes Mindy they are cracking me up. and BLOSSOM!! you dark horse ;) you look absolutely amazing! You must be feeling so wonderful and I am so pleased for you!

Can someone fill me in on the bootea? Im not much of a tea drinker but wouldn't mind a detox... whats the deal? what does it do?

Hope youre all well

lu xx

Hey Lu .. Just don't make a fool of yourself when you go in and ask for it ! .. I'm only in my 2nd day with it really .. But I have been suffering with blockages , if you get my meaning :) , and crystal suggested Bootea .. It also claims to aid weight loss ..
Although im drinking a lot of water I think it's my soluble Cocodomal that's bunging me up ..

Had the most beautiful day with hubby and both daughters .. Took eldest daughter to go visit my youngest as she has just moved .. Sat and watched her new family of goslings , oh my gosh so damn cute !
7 little sturdy legged fluffy yellow bundles waddling all around , amazing ..
Had a chicken roast dinner , no potatoes :) .. Then at the nearby pub I had a small board of mixed hard cheeses and crackers , no butter .. So a very good day ..

Blossom .. In your post you said they took liquid out ? I thought the band is empty ? Or this is a small amount the surgeon sometimes puts in ? Not sure if I have any in mine .. My fill is Wednesday evening .. I can really feel the port underneath my skin now and when I lean on the counter at work I notice it now ..
Freaked my youngest out though when I asked her to cop a feel of it ! Hahaha !

Wanted to show you all these beautiful white foxgloves that my youngest had to find and plant for her job .. I totally want some !

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    277.7 KB · Views: 9
Crystal ... Do you have a cat ?
Reason I ask is that my 2 cats show an extreme interest in this evening Bootea ! The one we take every 2 days ? The reaction is the same as when they smell catnip I kid you not ! . I'm sat on the bed with my brew and the cats have gathered by my legs mewling at me with crazy wide eyes ! I blow the steam in their direction and they go a little batty trying to get to the cup ! Very bizarre

Evening girls :) good to see you back Lu..... Blossom looking foxy girl :D Mindy wow what can i say.......NSV all round....go girl ;) shake that booty LMAO thats interesting about the cats...because when i was reading reviews...... :rolleyes: lots of em (good and bad) several people were saying the same..... its obviously got something they like in it ......:eek: now cats with booty sounds kinda cool :p

Night night ladies.

Mindy I think it depends on the surgeon but I had 1.3 in. Apparently Super always puts quite a bit in which makes sense now !!

Morning girls !
Okidoke Blossom will make sure I ask on Wednesday eve .. Do you feel a restriction yet ? ( said the actress to the bishop )
Welcome Lily and Lady ! Advice and laughter is free :)
Mindy
Xxx

How are you lovelies coping with eating slowly? I eat mega fast and that's my biggest fear. I've downloaded a cool app called "chlow" that has a timer for chewing and then waiting I between bites so am trying to adopt the habit now, but lifelong speedeating is going be hard to retrain ...

I now eat with a teaspoon and a knife .. It gets a little getting used to to , like learning to eat again , but it works for me .. I also bought myself a cat bowl , a plain one , but it's the exact size I need my meals to be once I've got my fills sorted and my restrictions are at a good point ..
I'm not going to lie , today I am having a hard time .. I want to scoff everything and anything , I havnt , and I've shortened my trip to town and come home where I don't have anything to tempt me .. I did have a cooked breakfast in Boswells , but only ate the eggs , beans , bacon and mushrooms , didn't have the chips that go with it , or the sausages .. So I filled up on the proteins first and left the rest ..
I've just made myself a huge smoothie to fill me up like a hot water bottle lol ..
A co op pot of mixed fruit , coconut milk , handful of spinach , vitamins , dessert spoon of peanut butter , and 3 large spoons of SKYR yogurt .. I've got to fill myself up with this liquid so I dint root through and find anything to fill my mouth with !
It's lovely and sweet and tastes naughty even though it's not to bad ..
Roll on Wednesday for my band fill !

Back