• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weigh in tomorrow before we're off for the weekend!

phatmomma

Well says it all really doesn't it! Am hoping the scales at Boots will be working tomorrow as they wasn't last Saturday when we went for weigh in....

My last weigh in i was 17st 4lb, am wishing how wonderful it would be to be under the 17 stone mark but as i tend to be a slow loser i'm not holding my breath. Any loss will be greatfully embraced like a long lost child returning home :)

Oh yeah, i'm not around the weekend, off to meet Trev's long lost relatives, he's not seen or heard of them for 35 yrs so should be interesting..... xxx

Best wishes for the weigh-in and enjoy your weekend. xxxxx

I hope you get the 4lbs you are hoping for :D Enjoy your weekend.....35 yrs is a long time to catch up on lol XXX

Fingers crossed for your weigh in.

With 35 years to catch up on are you sure you'll be back by Monday?:D:D

Have a great weekend x x

Have a great weekend Julie, hope everything goes alright.

love

Rebirth xx

Julie Angel, if anyone deserves to reach their goals in life... it's you... you spur us all along with such positivity.... and it's so lovely.... I'm in bed for a few days and I'll be thinking of you and your weekend.... as always....loving hugs xxx

:dancing_snowman:

All the best with the weigh in, and I hope you have a great weekend!!

I hope you lost the weight you wanted...

Good Luck meeting Trevs relatives....

Have a FAB weekend xx

I'm off now, i'm missing you all already. For those with ops over the next few days my thoughts and prayers will be with you. God bless you all xxx

Special god bless to our lovely Bev, you take special care of yourself my lovely, you are special to a lot of people who've never even met you xxxxxx

good luck with the weigh in huni and i hope ya wkend is fab.xxxxxxxxxxx

Good Luck on both accounts hun xx

Back