• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

weight gain! Help please

Gutted I went for a fill yesterday and ive gained weight!! 4lbs but still really disappointed. I'm not sure where I have gone wrong. I have eaten a little more recently but I'm not talking chips i'm talking maybe a bit of extra chicken. I've been walking loads too. I measured myself again to see if maybe just bit of fluid retention but no i have put an inch on here and there... It has been 2 months since my last fill and I haven't weighed myself in between. So who knows, I track everything I eat and drink on my fitness pal and never go above 1200 cals and stick to my 60g of protein. If I am honest I was hoping for a 6lb loss not a gain. I weighed myself as soon as I got home yesterday and the scales were correct. I've weighed myself again this morning and I am a lb lighter but that's because I was on fluids all day yesterday, but a day of sloppys today will soon put that back on. I do find I am more hungry lately lets hope this fill sorts that out. The worse thing is I have an appointment with a fertility centre in 3 weeks. I need to shift this 4lbs and 6 more by then. I am thinking about booking a personal trainer?
Any ideas anyone?

Back