• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

weight loss 5 days after bypass

alison1979

Hi everyone, i had my bypass 5 days ago the 6th, and i have lost 10 pound in then 5 days as was weighed on the 5th, does this sound too much to anyone??. i think its alot and dont want to be not getting everything i need :)

Thats fantastic Alison, well done :) xxx

alison1979 said:
Hi everyone, i had my bypass 5 days ago the 6th, and i have lost 10 pound in then 5 days as was weighed on the 5th, does this sound too much to anyone??. i think its alot and dont want to be not getting everything i need :)

Hi I had my bypass on 11th nov, lost weight very quickly for first 2 week 2 stone but it's slowed right down now! But it is a total of 4 stone since pre op diet! And although weight isn't moving my measurements are still getting smaller! Think everyone is different! Good luck and congratulating on your good start! Am xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

hi im two weeks post op and i lost 1stone 2lb, so everyone is different... your doing well xxx

Thank you everyone that's put my mine at rest x

Wow thats fantastic hun well done, i managed to hold off weighing myself for a week and had lost 5lb which i was pleased with until i read you post lol. x

LET.ME.OUT.OF.THIS.BODY said:
Wow thats fantastic hun well done, i managed to hold off weighing myself for a week and had lost 5lb which i was pleased with until i read you post lol. x

Any weight loss is good, I was worried it was to much tho but seems ok, u doing well, u are up sooner then me after, I am going dizzy when I stand and not upto walking far yet getting breathless and dizzy so everyone is different x

i get stir crazy in the house and have always been the same. luckily my hubby took the week off so has taken me out somewhere most days even if its just to matalan and back, but even that has knocked me for six and i cant do much else for the rest of the day, just been feeling quite tired and aching a little. Its still early days for both of us hun but well done with the weigh loss that really must of felt grate when you stepped on those scales x

Hi I had my bypass on 11th nov, lost weight very quickly for first 2 week 2 stone but it's slowed right down now! But it is a total of 4 stone since pre op diet! And although weight isn't moving my measurements are still getting smaller! Think everyone is different! Good luck and congratulating on your good start! Am xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I am in total agreement! Well Done and dont worry:D

LET.ME.OUT.OF.THIS.BODY said:
i get stir crazy in the house and have always been the same. luckily my hubby took the week off so has taken me out somewhere most days even if its just to matalan and back, but even that has knocked me for six and i cant do much else for the rest of the day, just been feeling quite tired and aching a little. Its still early days for both of us hun but well done with the weigh loss that really must of felt grate when you stepped on those scales x

It is early days and trying not to run before can walk so to speak, loved stepping on the scales but just worry to much to soon but must be ok so all good cxx

PhilT said:
I am in total agreement! Well Done and dont worry:D

Thank you philt am pleased just worry to much but all ok x

i had dizzyness on and off for the first week... i think that is due to the anesthetic as it takes a while for your body to get back to normality xx

Back