• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

weight loss + clothes= ???

I don't know how to go about setting it up on here though
Will any of the admin people be able to help?

What a cracking idea! That way you know someone really appreciates them and they may end up being 10th hand but I don't think anyone will mind. I will use eBay and charity shops forever now BUT I promised myself that when I get to a size 12/14 I will purchase myself some brand new designer sexy jeans :0) xx

I spend tonnes of time hunting out nice clothes in bigger sizes which I've got in 22/20/18.
As they were so expensive and have had little (if any) wear I was planning on putting them on ebay and buting new with the funds. The bigger sizes in nice/trendy clothes sell really well.
I've just spend around 300 on clothes this month and I'm going to hopefully get surgery date today so considering returning them to the shop.
It really is a big dilemma lol!
x

You should like on home shopping direct just type it into google. I get loads of clothes there now all this season and all new for coppers.

It has lots of website linked into it such as simple be (tab expensive) but if you go onto the bargain website through it.

Happy shopping x

I don't know how to go about setting it up on here though
Will any of the admin people be able to help?

Try starting a new thread and just put a photo and description of what it is and put a postage price.(Don't want anyone to be out of pocket :D)
Or if you live close enought arange to meet up. You get rid of something you don't need and meet some new friends
Don't forget to say when its gone

Fab idea! if there are any admin people that can help, maybe a special post for unwanted clothes, for males and females. roughly, how it works on ebay? dont know how the best set up for payment would go though? but im really up for that!
x

im always up for size 22 donations :D

Fab idea! if there are any admin people that can help, maybe a special post for unwanted clothes, for males and females. roughly, how it works on ebay? dont know how the best set up for payment would go though? but im really up for that!
x

You can use paypal if you both have accounts or good old fashioned cheques and postal orders

I was just saying to my husband a few days ago that somewhere that did a clothes swap would be a great idea!! Just shows that there are a few of us in the same mind, lol.
I have already sorted out a bag of stuff in my current size that is actually summer wear and put it to one side for my sis (we're about the same size, and she's trying to get her GP to refer her for an op). I'm kind of 26 bottoms and 24/26 tops at the moment, and have quite a few 24s and 22s in storage, but a few months down the line, I will certainly have some stuff up for grabs :D xxx

remember you only need clothes when you go out the house :8855:

You've given me a light bulb moment. Don't go to work- no need to leave house-no need to leave house-no need for clothes-no need for clothes-no need for money to buy clothes - no need for money to buy clothes-no need to go to work ! Great-I can retire :)
Thanks Joffy!

How about starting a clothes exchange on this site. As I outgrow mine I'd be more than happy to pass them onto anyone who wants them?
x

What a good idea !

Mataland has a sale on and i go and buy a couple of things in each size down. Like a fiver each.. or less. When the clothes dont fit i put them on ebay and often make a profit!! what is over goes to charity shops..

Elastic threaded thru waistbands get the type for kids clothes with button holes in and sew 2 buttons on band to adjust

Hi Jay

If you ever go to the salford meeting first wednesday in the month there are a couple of men there that may appreciate a few tops. They have a clothes stand for people to bring there unwanted clothes in. Just a cheeky thought if you want to clear some space xx

ok please help, what on earth do you do when, your losing weight everyday,:D your clothes are getting too big and long and you still cant fit into a smaller size?:confused:
any ideas? x
Ebay and charity shops and ex catalogue shop (if you have one near you) got some really lovely quality clothes eg M&S and NEXT jackets £3.99/£5.00 charity shop. Also got quite a few brand new decent brand tops from charity shops/ebay for around £3.00 each. Sold most of my bigger stuff on ebay (a lot was new & tagged) so that helped to fund replacement stuff.

Back