• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

weight loss (or lack of)

jacks1

Six Month Post Op
Hi. I have lost just over 6 stone in the last 6 six months, but now I am finding it hard to lose even a pound. can anyone tell me if they had the same problem. I am not eating any more or less then I have been in the last 6 months.

After about 6 months out I certainly found that my diet had a much more noticable effect on my weight loss. All this means though is that if I have a big week (say like for my birthday) where I eat more junk than normal I don't get too comfortable with it because I see it on the scales.

So if you were maybe eating more carbs or calories than you should have been it wouldn't really have mattered that much int eh first 6 months, you will still lose weight, as you get further out you can't get away with it and lose weight.
Perhaps have a look at your food for the last week and see if you are following your providers guidance.
Hope you work it out, good luck.

Also well done with your losses so far!
x

Thank you Sinead,
I am at a stage that I am not hungry and dont really want ta eat, so maybe I am eating the wrong things. I think I need to go back to basics and make sure I eat three meals a day. I am the same with drink I have to make myself drink as I never feel firsty.

Jackie

Back