• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I have started my pre-op diet today

galaxy163

hello everyone,

i have started my pre-op diet today,:)

i had: i slice of toast and 1 boiled egg
2 crispbread with low fat cheese
prawns and pasta and green salad
6 x 500mls volvic water
1 banana
1 pear
1 low fat yoghurt
3 mugs of coffee
1/2 pint milk,

that seams loads i hope i have understood the sheet :confused:

i have problems understanding how to work things out from sheet:eek:

i cant do the milk diet because i have diabetes i think i could of done that one better,

oh well here's to tomorrow

bye for now
maria x

Hiya, Im not sure about the diet as im no where near that stage yet - but i just wanted to wish you good luck x

lol - im hoping so - from what ive read on here i think i would opt for the milk diet or slim fast or something, im an all or nothing type of girl, lol - are you getting nervous about your opp then? only 12 days to go! how are you feeling about it? i think i will cry my eyes out when my time comes.

which hospital are you under?

galaxy i have been doing the low carb diet and i have found you can have quiet abit and i have found it so easy.
i haven't been having pasta cause i can only have about 6 mini shells which is not worth having.

Good luck with your journey hun x

which hospital are you under?

hiya keeley,
i'm going walsall manor, they dont do it at north staffs i was told in the begining but now know different but i was to far down the waiting list to ask be changed,so i'm just staying put with the manor,
i am getting worried about it now it's getting closer but only about been put sleep i can do the rest,
todays diet been ok again today so think this is looking better than i first thought,
where are you going?
thanks for your reply
take care maria :)

Hi Maria, best of luck with the pre-op diet. Mine is looming within approx 7 weeks! Will be watching your progress with interest, ha ha - Paul x

:talk017:Hi Maria, good luck with your pre-op-diet and all the very best for your surgery on the 22nd . Marie.

good luck with your diet hunni...... im not sure if its right as im not at that bit yet... but if its on the sheet you ve been given then it must be ok! :) all the best xx

Back