• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weights Conversion Help Please

StephieAck

I know Ive changed!
Hi all
I dont really look at my numbers so closely now but one thing is annoying me.
I had my weigh in at Spire this past week and they said I was 75.4kg...I have a converter on my phone and when I put it in there it said 11st 8lbs, I also put it into a couple of online converters and they said the same. On the Boots scale it says 75.4kg but makes it 11st 12lbs, as do most other weight loss sites that have converters on them. I am totally NOT mathematically minded and so cant quite get down whats what.
I really dont give much of a hoot it its 11st 8lbs or 11st 12lbs, its only a few pounds difference, but the different converters are confusing me.
So...can anyone give me a definative answer on what weight I am if I am 75.4kg please?
Thanks xx
Steph xx

1kg = 2.2lbs
So
75.4kg = 165.9lbs
Which is
11st 11.9lbs

I think the discrepancy has come from the result giving you the stones as a decimal which is out of 10 where as there are 14lbs in a stone. ie they are saying you 11.8stones as opposed to 11stone 8lbs. So 11.9lbs is 0.8 of a stone. I hope that is clear.x

Back