• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

feeling weird

serenitylove

ok guys and girls im feeling most weird and wondering if any of you have like this befor every time i stand up i go light headed i had to stop exersicing today because again i went dizzy had a fwe headaches this week although not bad ones[never usual get them] and although im drinking the same and well hydrated when i go peepee there bloody loads of it . im on a 1000cals a day so it not lack of food and i eat regularly but its worried me a little

Could this be low blood pressure - I often get dizzy when I stand up too quick as my blood pressure is low. See GP if worried. Hope you feel better soon x

I have been the same for a couple of days I stand up and go dizzy and feel all wobble

Gonna check my blood pressure

Just done mine 3 times then got the average and its 118/63

will keep an eye on it I have always had good blood pressure

Last edited:
are you eating ok hun? i keep going like that but its cos im not eating much xx

I asked this same question a few weeks ago, I dont know why it happened me but it wasn't nice, are you maybe pre menstrual? could this be a cause?, low blood pressure? it has happened me a few times, I just put it down to my new band!

Hi there Serenity :)

If it persists I would go and see your doctor if I was you.

I think there is a virus that makes you feel like this doing the rounds as I was like it for a good few weeks a month or so back and my mum, brother and friend also.

It could be so many things really. Take care and I hope you feel better soon Xx

it doesnt sound band related id get it checked at the gp's tho, could be a number off different possibilities, i hope you feel better soon x

Back