• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

well back at last

carol150

past my goal down to 11st
hi all back at last sorry about the absence but been to my mums for 2 weeks and could not get on line down there :wave_cry:miss you all so much was having withdrawals system but back now and hope everyone is fine and losing weight ? well last time i weight i was 13stone 6lbs and now weight 13stone 3lbs so still doing well.my sister gave me a denim jacket size 14 and not only did i get it on but got it done up as well.and can now get in to my size 12 denim skirt.cant believe i could ever fill this good about myself again

congratulations luv your doing realli well, i cant even imagine what it feels like to be able to fit into a size 12 skirt! you must be really proud! well done xxxx

And Carol i still remember you fretting about getting under 15 stone lol... You are doing marvellous, absolutely awesome. I am inspired xx

i now fretting about getting down to 15 stone feels silly now i known now that the in possible is possible and that we can all teach are goals in life so come on all we can do anything if we want it hard another

Back