• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Well I have my band

puddinz

Hi there I have been lurking and just putting a few bits in my own diary, I had my band fitted last friday at the Nuffield in Brentwood. It was a very strange feeling wehn i woke up but I am now used to it.
I was a bit poorly for a few days which is why I didnt post straight away but I am now getting around a bit more.
I am going crazy already with sticking to liquids as I really want to chew but of course I am sensible enough to not mess it up.
I really hope the burping will stop eventually :) and I am feeling reallly positive about the next part of the journey especially as I have already lost 8 pounds since friday. Only problem I have is that I cant remember the password I used for the ticker lol

Congrats! the burping is mostly the trapped wind from your op disperssing. Let the wind blow free! take care :D

Congratulations on your band and weight losses!
How long are you on liquids for?...Stick with it, it will all be worth it in the end...and when you move on to mush, its like heaven! :)

Congratulations on your band and weight losses!
How long are you on liquids for?...Stick with it, it will all be worth it in the end...and when you move on to mush, its like heaven! :)

4 weeks so its not too bad I was feeling a bit frustrated in the first couple of days rememebering my lighter life days but then once i got my head round the fact I could actually do this with drinks I enjoy that taste nice it has got easier to deal with.

Lighter Life...been there, done that! The smell of soya content in those shakes/soups/bars will haunt me for life! :(
Keep up the good work! :)

Great start, glad you are feeling a bit better. The wind will stop eventually - it really is a case of better out than in ! X

Well done and congratulations on your weight loss:happy096:

I hope your burping has stopped.

If you lost your password for your ticker you will have to do a new one unfortunately.

Love Mini xxx

Hi Puddinz

Glad to hear your so positive and welcome to the losers bench :)

I was in starbucks in Brentwood today, we seemed to cover half of Essex for no good reason lol

Xx

congratulations xxx

Congratulations and I wish you the very best of luck with your weightloss journey.:D

Merry Christmas,
Cuppa xx

congratulation-1.gif

welcome to the losers side hun any help needed on your journey just ask ok xxx

liz x

Thanks all, 2 weeks now and I am hungry!!!! been craving quavers and chicken but have to stick with the liquids for another 2 weeks. I must admit though that alot of the soups that I have been eating I would class as mushy as they have a few lumps in them like the lentils and stuff but lentil soup was one of the first things the nutrishionist mentioned so I have been eating them. I also thought that I would have been more satisfied with less but I can eat a small tin (well the contents anyway) with no problems. I am sure it will all be ok but I do wish I could have a bit more of an exciting christmas dinner lol.
xx

Back