• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I have my date......YAY!!!

Katie Bryson

Hi everyone :)

So, I had my consultation with Mr Galloway @ Glasgow Nuffield hospital last night and i'm delighted that I am getting my gastric band fitted on Wed 26th Jan........So excited!!!

Seems ages away but I suppose once xmas is here we'll soon be into Jan then it'll be the count down.;)

Hope everyone is well
Katie x

Great news!What a way to start the year.Maz x

Well done Katie... I'm sometime in January too... alongside Andrea (Sugga) so there are some of us going through together... love and hugs Angel xxx

Fantastic news !!! Congratulations xxx

Congratulations Katie

Brilliant news, it'll be here before you know it!

xxx

Thanks for all your support everyone :) I really am delighted and can't wait to get started as some of you said i'm going to enjoy my xmas then get in about my diet the begining of Jan, The more weight I can loss before the op the better :D xxx

Hi Katie
It's going to be a Happy New Year for you so pleased for you! I have just left working in Falkirk worked there for the last 8 years! Vikki on here also had her op with Mr Galloway but at Gartnavel so i'm sure she will be happy to talk to you when she comes online. xx

congratz - it will fly in x

Back