• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

This time tomorrow I will have my band!!

AA1234

Hi everyone, what I have been working for all these months is finally here!!! I go to hospital tomorrow to have my band fitted. I have a few nerves but I think they will really kick in in the morning. Silly I know, but I have not managed to eat a thing today. Water is all that is going down and my vitamins. I must just be tense, but will try and have some soup or a shake tonight and at least some fruit.

I have lost 10lbs on pre op and can't wait for the rest to come off as I feel better already. I know I am going to feel s!!!t for a few days but hope it wont last ling and then he loosing begins!!!

good luck for tomorrow xxx

Good luck for the op and hope you have a speedy and not too windy recovery x :giggle:

will be thinking of you tomorrow Sue. You have my number so please let me know how it goes and I will update the gang for you xx

I know everything will be fine but good luck and to a speedy recovery - keep up the good work

Good luck for tomorrow. Look forward to hearing how it goes. 10lbs - excellent start.

Thanks everyone. I 'check in' at 12 noon today so not sure what time my op is. WIll let you know how I get on.

good luck today sue xxxx

woo hoo
x
congratulations on teh 10lb and welcome to teh new you

Back