• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Well i didnt get noticed today by an old friend

pinkylin

which made me so happy hehe she ws about to walk past me and she seen my hub so then looked at me and grabbed my arm and sed my name then stood there with her mouth wide open and sed omg where have you gone i didnt rocnise you then lol it was such a lovely feeling not to be reconised never thought id say that hehe lin.x:8855:

That must have been a great feeling. x

lol linda its a great feeling aint it ! people dont reconise me and some even thought i was my hubbys bit on the side pmsl x

hiya guys yes it was a great feeling as i didnt think id really changed that much but after id spoken to her i caught my reflexion in a shop window and realised for the first time how much i had lost and im quite happy but will be happier when i get more off hehehe

Great aint it? Shows you are doing well!

Happened to me the other week. My step dad who has known me all my life did not recognise me when I went to visit with my sister. He wondered who sis had taken to his house. He only recognised me when I started to talk!!! lol

enjoy the feeling must be one of the benefits of WLS... x

Witmess protection lol made me smle.....

well done , gotta give you a boost, i can't wait to get that reaction .

:) well done .. i cant wait for that feeling.. my father in law told me yesterday ' my kirsty u r looking thinner ' .. i said yh ive lost 5 and a half stone now.. and he said.. ' u must have had alot to lose then coz ur still quite big ' compliment and then insult all in one .. yay go me haha! x

Great aint it? Shows you are doing well!

Happened to me the other week. My step dad who has known me all my life did not recognise me when I went to visit with my sister. He wondered who sis had taken to his house. He only recognised me when I started to talk!!! lol

awwwww how fab is that hun well done you hehe bet you where made up eh?

I love it! It's like being in a witness protection! haha!

Hahahahahahahah that made me laugh out loud hehehehehhehee love it:8855:

enjoy the feeling must be one of the benefits of WLS... x

Witmess protection lol made me smle.....
Yeah i think it is hun hehehehe

well done , gotta give you a boost, i can't wait to get that reaction .

You will get that reaction soon huni you will see and you feel fab when ya do its great i was floating on cloud nine all the way home hehehe

:) well done .. i cant wait for that feeling.. my father in law told me yesterday ' my kirsty u r looking thinner ' .. i said yh ive lost 5 and a half stone now.. and he said.. ' u must have had alot to lose then coz ur still quite big ' compliment and then insult all in one .. yay go me haha! x

Awwwww that wasnt nice hun was it youve done brill hun and dont let it get ya down.xxx

Well done. You must have done really well to get to this point. Congratulations!

Thanx mixman i think i am im feeling better for it so that must be gud eh hehhee

which made me so happy hehe she ws about to walk past me and she seen my hub so then looked at me and grabbed my arm and sed my name then stood there with her mouth wide open and sed omg where have you gone i didnt rocnise you then lol it was such a lovely feeling not to be reconised never thought id say that hehe lin.x:8855:

I'd notice you Pinky for sure ;)

Back